NOTE: At this time there are no accurate photos of the Dot Weld Full Windshield for the Can Am Commander. Photo above is a representation.
Applicability: 2011-20 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
Whether you are using your Can-Am Commander for fun or work, the ride should be comfortable. The Full Front Windshield by Dot Weld can help with that. This full windshield made of 1/4 inch thick U.V. stabilized and shatter proof polycarbonate is not only stable, but it is strong and durable. The 1 inch upper lip also diverts water and debris away from you and your passengers. Installation is fast and easy with the quick connect system, ensuring a no noise mounting and removal.
If you tow your Can-Am Commander a lot, this windshield is a great choice since there is no need to remove the full windshield when towing the vehicle. Fitment is not an issue with the windshield either since it contours to the hood with a full length rubber seal for an excellent fit and seal. Both your and your passengers will be riding in comfort with this full windshield to keep the wind and elements out of your face.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4 inch thick U.V. stabilized and shatter proof polycarbonate
- Contoured to hood with full length rubber seal
- Rubber cushioned mounting clamps and hardware for solid, no noise mounting
- No need to remove windshield when towing vehicle
- Excellent finish with smooth rounded edges
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment