- Axles are sold individually.
- Rear axles do NOT fit models with a rear locking differential.
Applicability: 2011-16 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
Are you currently dealing with a broken or bent axle on your Can Am-Commander? If so then you've come to the right place because here at SideBySideStuff.com we have just what you need. The original equipment axles are great at getting you around light terrains that don't push your machine but if you're like most UTV owners the OE axles just don't perform well enough. That's why High Lifter went to work creating these direct replacement heavy duty stock length axles.
Constructed from high strength chromoly steel these stock length axle shafts can handle the toughest terrains and obstacles. All components of the axle shaft were thought of and improved on over the OE axle shafts. From over sized axle diameters and CV joints to boot materials High Lifter did their homework on axles and it shows. The High Lifter axles over sized joints allow for up to a 40-degree maximum swing angle this means that unlike the OE axle, your CV joints will not bind or become stressed in even the worst conditions. Features:
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging high angle axle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $4.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! View warranty information
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov