NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2008-17 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 4x4i and Brute Force 750 4x4i
Many enthusiasts go back and forth on what type of UTV axle will best meet their demands. The truth is, everyone's ride style is different along with the terrain most traveled. Let's say you have some fields that don't get too aggressive, and there are no upgrades added to your vehicle. In that case, a standard OEM axle or replacement axle will do you just fine. However, if the topography gets shady or you've beefed up with heartier tires or suspension, you'll need an axle with more grit. Side By Side Stuff has an excellent option in mind if that's you. It's the Brute Force 750 Heavy Duty Outlaw DHT Front Axle from High Lifter.
If you think about the weakest spot, a factory axle that seems to have the most trouble when it comes to being over-stressed, it's the CV housing. It makes perfect sense that High Lifter re-engineered the grit behind this part of the axle to ensure it's better and bolder than ever before. The oversized housing is dual heat-treated, significantly increasing shock load resistance, toughness, and durability. Both the CVs and the axle shaft are constructed from heavy-duty 4340 Chromoly steel with premium-grade thermoplastic boots on the ends. Those temperature-resistant boots are packed with low-friction, Mobile high-temperature grease, and double wrapped with low-profile clamps. To say this aftermarket SxS axle is tank tough is an understatement. Are you ready to beef up your driveline?Features:
- Dual heat treatments on the housing to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term lift.
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housing and bars are made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Boots are made from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Low-profile double wrap boot bands are less likely to be knocked off during riding
- Axle components are filled with Mobile high temperature, low friction, long life polyurea CV joint axle grease, keeping axle joints cooler
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov