NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-18 Yamaha Wolverine and Wolverine R-Spec
Don't let those worn out axles on your Yamaha Wolverine or Wolverine R-Spec stop you from having a fun time playing in the snow or at the dunes. At Side By Side Stuff we know it is a hassle when one breaks and brings everything to a halt. You can rid yourself of that worry by upgrading your OEM axles! A great option to consider are the High Lifter Heavy Duty Outlaw DHT Axles.
The High Lifter Heavy Duty Outlaw DHT Axles are dual heat treated on the housing, which makes them tough and extends the axle's life. The housing and bars are made from 4340 Chromoly steel. The boots are made from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer, they are puncture-resistant which makes them durable in high and low temperature climates. Browse our wide selection of other aftermarket upgrades for your Wolverine today! Features:
- Dual heat treatments on the housing to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term lift.
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housing and bars are made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Boots are made from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Low-profile double wrap boot bands are less likely to be knocked off during riding
- Axle components are filled with Mobile high temperature, low friction, long life polyurea CV joint axle grease, keeping axle joints cooler
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov