- Axles are sold individually.
- Will NOT fit the Maverick XXC or Maverick XC.
- Rear axle will NOT fit the Maverick X mr.
Applicability: 2013-16 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
The Can-Am Maverick is undoubtedly a heavyweight when it comes to the side by side industry. Its aggressive styling and high performance powertrain pushes some serious power to the wheels. However, on occasion your motor may push just too much to the wheels and cause your axles to break. That’s why here at SideBySideStuff.com we carry these High Lifter Heavy Duty Stock Length Front Axles.
These direct replacement front axles are constructed from high strength chromoly steel and feature a beefed-up design to help combat the stresses that your axles are exposed to. The axle diameter features a 20% increase while the CV joints are 15% larger than original equipment axles. The over sized CV joints are induction heat treated and allow for a greater swing angle then stock. The High Lifter Heavy Duty Front axles are a sure bet for you and your Maverick.Features:
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging high angle axle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $4.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! View warranty information
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov