NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: Polaris ACE (See options above)
For those of you who like to put your Polaris Ace through its paces, chances are you have or are going to bend or brake the OE axle shafts. Fortunately for you, SideBySideStuff.com knows what it takes to keep your machine moving in the direction you’re headed. That’s exactly why we carry these High Lifter Heavy Duty Stock Length Rear axles.
Constructed from Chromoly steel these axles feature an impressive 20% increase in axle diameter while the CV is up scaled by 15%. By increasing the size of these components and using top of the line materials High Lifter is so confident in their product that they cover them with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. So in the highly unlikely event of a failure High Lifter has you covered! Features:
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging high angle axle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $3.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! View Warranty Information
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov