NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-21 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
Are you doing your Powersports up? Maybe that looks like adding muscle to your suspension or putting some beefier tires in the mix. In either case, your OEM axle may not be on board with the facelift, which means you're going to need to find a component with better articulation and strength. You know Side By Side Stuff has you back here with our High Lifter Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle for the General 1000.
Like everything High Lifter, this aftermarket UTV axle is built tank-tough from Chromoly steel with precision-machined heat-treated CV parts to include the cages, races, and bearings. The axle shaft has a 20-percent larger diameter, while the CV joints are a whopping 15-percent larger than OEM. On top of the whole "bigger is better," High Lifter designed the axle as a double plunging unit with a high angle up to 40-degrees. Can we get a high-five for the stellar articulation? If that isn't enough, these General 1000 axles are pre-assembled with a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty. No-fuss, no hassle. Simply swap the parts out and ride as you mean it.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging axle with high angle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov