NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
The Polaris RZR XP 1000 and XP Turbo are both heavy weights in the sport SXS market with both offering impressive ground pounding performance and the ability to conquer even the worst terrains. That being said when you start to unleash all that performance on the harshest terrains you're bound to destroy something. If that something was your factory axle shafts or CV joint don't fret because this High Lifter Heavy Duty Stock Length Replacement axle is ready to step up and take on the challenge of moving you forward in even the roughest conditions.
This particular axle is made by High Lifter Industries with one thing in mind and that's to outlast the competition's axles. The shafts over sized construction is a high strength chromoly steel and features a 20% upscale in axle diameter. While the CV joint is an impressive 15% larger than the stock CV joints. The High Lifter axle also offer you an impressive axle swing angle to help combat axle binding and unwanted wear and tear on your machine and expensive to replace power train components. Features:
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging high angle axle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $3.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! View warranty information
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov