NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S
Suppose you've noticed loud clicking noises when turning or accelerating, grease on the edge of your tires, or excessive vibrating while driving. In that case, it may be time to check on your suspension. White-knuckling it on the trails can really affect the life of the stock axles. At Side By Side Stuff, we know being able to maintain and upgrade your ride on your own is something that can add pride to ownership. If you're looking for high-quality replacements at an affordable price, check out the Front Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle from High Lifter for the RZR XP Turbo S!
These UTV axles are double plunging up to 40 degrees with a 20% increase in diameter and a 15% increase in CV joint size over OEM. The RZR XP Turbo S axles are made with Chromoly steel and precision machined to reduce friction. Resistant to tearing and abrasion, the strength and durability of this unit are what you've been looking for. All these great features paired with High Lifter's Limited Lifetime Warranty make this purchase a no-brainer! Visit SideBySideStuff.com and get yours today!Features:
View Warranty Information
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging axle with high angle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov