NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2013 Suzuki King Quad 400 FS
Are you pushing it a bit much and causing your driveline parts to give way? Hey, we aren't going to tell you to lighten up. In fact, we're going to encourage you to get outfitted with a bit more grit so you can go even harder. The Suzuki King Quad 400 Rear Right Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by High Lifter is a UTV drivetrain part for those of you who like to take to another level when it comes to breaking bad. These units are ideal for riders that beef up their rigs with lift kits, heartier tires, or just plain can't keep an OEM axle alive.
The aftermarket ATV axle is constructed from Chromoly steel with precision-machined and heat-treated internal CV components. Heavy-Duty TPEE CV joint boots wrap the bearings, cage, and race, packed with moly grease. High Lifter designed the King Quad axle with a larger diameter of 20-percent while the CV joint size increased a whopping 15-percent. Tie all this fantastic aftermarket moxie together, and you've got yourself a Suzuki axle that can handle the way you offroad.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging axle with high angle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov