NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-18 Yamaha Wolverine and Wolverine R-Spec
Replacing your UTV axle can be a daunting task. Finding the right component is half the battle, then it's all gear head and garage work from there. Unless you opt for a Wolverine Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by High Lifter. These SxS axles are ideal if you need a little something more, without all the bells and whistles. The component is made with high-grade materials with multiple design improvements. Let's look more in-depth, shall we?
This aftermarket axle features Chromoly steel construction with precision machined and heat-treated bearings, cages, and races. The TPEE boots are packed with moly grease with double plunging high angle up to 40-degrees. High Lifter also engineered the Wolverine hard part with a larger axle shaft and CV joint size. Now, put all these factors together, and you've got yourself a Yamaha axle that has superior strength, durability, and stiffness. Just right for your ride through the timber or headed through the field to do chores.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging axle with high angle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov