- Axles are sold individually
- Designed to work with stock configuration.
Applicability: 2012-16 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 / Wildcat X / Wildcat 4X
The Arctic Cat Wildcat was meant to take on the trails with power and purpose, and conquer anything that you put in its way. Rather it’s the Badlands's forest trails of South Dakota or the rock filled dessert of Moab, your machine was meant to be a beast on and off the trails. With that being said, after all the use and abuse you put your machine through the originally equipped parts are bound to wear. Searching for replacement parts that will not only hold up to the OEM standard, but outperform it can be a challenge. That’s why here at Side By Side Stuff we said challenge accepted, and offer you the Rugged OEM Replacement Axle.
Thanks to Rugged Products dedication to quality, these axles are designed to meet and exceed OEM axles. All the internal components are precision machined and heat treated for a longer life span. The OEM replacement axles are ready to rock right out of the box, and provide a direct bolt-on installation. With the sealed neoprene boots and 12 month manufacturer’s warranty, these axles are everything you need! What are you waiting for? Grab your Rugged OEM Replacement Axle today, and get back to conquering the trails!Features:
View Rugged Axle Warranty Policy View Rugged Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Designed to meet and exceed OEM axle
- All internal components are precision machined and heat treated for a longer life span
- Packed with high load moly grease to provide maximum lubrication and sealed with neoprene boots and low profile clamps
- These axles are ready to rock right out of the box and designed to be direct bolt-on with no modifications necessary
- Carry a 12 month manufacturer's warranty