- Axles are sold individually
- Designed to work with stock configuration.
Applicability: 2014-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail and 2015-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport
The Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport and Wildcat Trail are machines engineered for the trail! Their impressive suspension and powertrain is ready to take on any challenge. However, some trails may throw some extreme obstacles at your machine be it rocks, mud, or logs, these can cause damage and even failure of said axles. This is where the Rugged Brand OEM Replacement Axles come in to play.
The axles are engineered to meet and exceed the OEM axle specifications, all internal components are precision machined and heat treated for a longer life expectancy. The CV joints are also packed with a high load moly grease to ensure a maximum level of lubrication and protection. The boot construction is a neoprene material and closed with a low profile clamp to ensure no snags or failures while out on the trail. Features:
View Warranty Policy
View Rugged Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Designed to meet and exceed OEM axle
- All internal components are precision machined and heat treated for a longer life span
- Packed with high load moly grease to provide maximum lubrication and sealed with neoprene boots and low profile clamps
- These axles are ready to rock right out of the box and designed to be direct bolt-on with no modifications necessary
- Carry a 12 month manufacturer's warranty