- Axles are sold individually.
- Front axle replaces OEM part number 44250-HL4-F01.
- Rear axle replaces OEM part numbers 42250-HL4-F01 and 42350-HL4-F01.
- Does NOT Fit Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition models.
Applicability: 2016-21 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
When your driveline parts give up the ghost, it can be a real problem whether you're hitting mud pits or working on the farm. Unfortunately, if you'd got any type of suspension that is high-grade, then stock your UTV axles will probably bind. The fact is, OEM components are meant for extreme or heavy-hauling regularly. That's why beefing up your drivetrain with the Pioneer 1000 Rhino 2.0 Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by Super ATV is the way to go.
To say these side-by-side axles are durable is an understatement. Super ATV forms these units from Chromoly steel from tip to tip. It is CAD drawn, field, and lab-tested for superior strength and endurance. In other words, they beat the hell out of this Honda axle before dishing it out to enthusiasts. The aftermarket part also operates at 40 degree CV angles, so you won't have to worry about binding every time you turn. It doesn't get much better than this. Ditch the mediocre ride by beefing up that buggy with quality Honda Pioneer parts from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a heat treatment
- Increase of 4mm in size compared to stock
- Field and lab tested for strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for precision
- Operates at 40°+ CV angles
- Manufacturer's 18 month warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov