- Axles are sold individually.
- Axles have the same specs as OEM and are designed to work with the stock suspension setup. Any change to the geometry can cause them to wear prematurely or not function as intended.
Applicability: Can-Am Outlander (See options above)
You have spent many hours out riding on your Can Am Outlander. Whether it is for work or play, eventually something is pushed to its breaking point. Usually the first thing to need replaced is the weak factory axle. Figuring out what axle would fit your side by side used to be time consuming. Endless hours would be spent searching for the axle that would fit your ATV like a glove. The worry of ordering the wrong part are over with the TrakMotive Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle for the Can Am Outlander.
TrakMotive Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles are manufactured to not only exceed OEM in fitment, form and function, they are also up to 35% stronger than factory! Made for greater durability and smoother performance under sever operation conditions, the joints are packed with premium high temperature, high performance moly grease. This axle is made with TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) dust boots for superior tear and puncture resistance. TrakMotive has torture tested them to failure to ensure maximum durability making sure they will be able to withstand the most demanding situations you will encounter. When you make the decision to order the kit, you will receive a fully assembled axle and all necessary hardware for installation. Provide your Outlander with the highest quality, most reliable and toughest constant velocity axle available on the market today!Features:
View Warranty Information
- Up to 35% stronger than OEM
- TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) dust boots for superior tear and puncture resistance
- Induction heat treated joints packed with premium, high temperature, high performance moly grease
- Greater durability and smoother performance under severe operating conditions
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO9001 and TS16949 certified factory
- High quality, reliable and tough
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chrome steel center shafts
- Precision machined and heat treated cages, races and ball bearings
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation