NOTE: There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
Applicability: 2008-09 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
Flying around in your Kawasaki Teryx 750 is undoubtedly one of your favorite pastimes. While you love to hop in and take off, you could probably live without the way your cab and your face gets dustier than a time capsule. That's why you need this Aero-Vent Front Lexan Windshield by Falcon Ridge. Designed to create a barrier between your cab and those thick dust clouds; let's check out the features!
This Aero-Vent Front Lexan Windshield is crafted from 1/4 inch thick polycarbonate grade 9034 lexan. You can also get the optional MR10 Hard coating to make the polycarbonate surface scratch resistant and longer-lasting. Also featuring stainless steel hardware that easily attaches to your roll bars and interior adjustable slide vents to allow the air to flow through your cab when desired. Order yours today and experience the difference.Features:
Optional Hard Coating:
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Ventilation system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for maximum comfort
- Two piece design allows for conversion from a full windshield to half, or for complete removal of the lower portion
- Optional MR10 hard coating
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
When UTV enthusiasts get out to hit the trails or the job site, having a windshield along for the ride can make for that much more of a comfortable trip. After finding that perfect windshield for your machine, you're going to want to make sure it lasts, and with the MR10 Hard Coating added to your windshield it'll extend it's life that much more. This hard coating helps to prevent scratches or gouges that can come along the way on those rougher trails. With the MR10's ability to prevent abrasions but still provide crystal clear clarity, this hard coating meets all your windshield needs!PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment