- The photos above are a representation of the Soft Rear Panel, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the Kawasaki Mule 4000 or 4010.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 4000 and Mule 4010
Having a front windshield, doors and top on your machine probably helps keep you protected from the elements, but debris can still get sucked in through the back. Having to continuously clean out the cab of your Kawasaki Mule 4000 or 4010 from dust and debris can be a bit tiring and take up valuable riding time. At Side By Side Stuff we offer the Soft Rear Panel by Falcon Ridge to close off the back of your UTV and make adventures fun again. Check out some of the features below to see why this will be a great aftermarket addition to your machine!
Designed and manufactured right here in the USA, this soft rear panel is made to hold up through the hottest of days and coldest of nights. The vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees so don't worry about not being able to go on rides during the winter. It comes complete with a full set of easy to install Velcro straps that simply wrap around your roll bars, along with a set of instructions for installation in no time! Order yours today to ensure that you get to spend more time having fun and less time working on cleaning the inside of your Mule 4000!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant