NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: New Holland Rustler 115 / Rustler 120 / Rustler 125
Your New Holland Rustler is a machine that you have come to rely on. Its utilitarian styling and features have quickly made it a necessity around the home and farm. Regardless of the task the New Holland Rustler can handle it. However, while it may be perfectly capable of working while being exposed to the debris that will be launched in to your cab, you probably wonít enjoy that so much. Thatís why you need to add this GCL Soft Back Panel to your Rustler.
Each panel is proudly made right here in the United States using top of the line polyester and vinyl materials. All panels are also hand cut and sewn to ensure that when it comes time to install them on your machine that they look as though it came from the factory that way. Installation of the rear panel is a quick and easy process with the supplied hardware and instructions. This means that when you receive your panel you wonít be spending countless hours installing but instead out getting work done with your Rustler.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom