- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 Crew
- 2016-20 Ranger Crew 570-4
- 2016 2-seat Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2017-20 2-seat Ranger 500 / 570 / EV
When Polaris released the Ranger line, no one could have predicted just how big they would become. Their ability to serve countless purposes whether you use it for utility or for enjoyment on the weekends makes them more than adept to tackle the task. No matter the task, you want to be comfortable and prepared for whatever may pop out. That's why at Side By Side Stuff, we work with companies like DaBomb Windshields to bring products like the Half Lexan Windshield for your Ranger 500 or 570 ETX or EV models.
Designed and manufactured right here in United States, these windshields are a great addition to your machine. Created to offer some wind protection, these shields are for those who don't enjoy full exposure to the elements but still crave having the wind in your face. DaBomb also offers the windshield in an optional tint for a better resistance to sun glare. With a 2 year warranty against manufacturer defects, product clouding or discoloring, you'll be covered against nearly anything!Features:
Hard Coat Option:
- 2 year warranty against manufacturer defect, product clouding or discoloring
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- 13 3/4 inches tall from where roll bar enters body
- Made in the U.S.A.
Lexan, though impact resistant, is highly susceptible to scratching and even cleaning it incorrectly can scratch the material. The MR-10 hard coat option covers both the outside and interior of the windshield, prevents scratching and lengthens the life of your windshield. It is also 1/4 inch thick versus the non-coated that is 3/16 inch thick.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $17.00 shipping/handling, and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment