NOTE: There are no accurate pictures of this product on a Can Am Commander at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate how the windshield operates and general fitment.
Applicability: 2021-22 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
They forget to tell you when driving your new rig off the lot how uncomfortable the lack of front cab protection is. Sure, if you're the type that only takes a ride during the on-season, then meh, it's no big deal. However, suppose you plan on using your buggy all year long. In that case, you're going to need a Commander Hard Coated Vented Front Windshield by Super ATV.
This UTV windshield is bringing a whole new meaning to the word durable. As a matter of fact, Super ATV precision cuts this aftermarket accessory from a quarter-inch-thick polycarbonate. This plastic is nearly shatterproof, being 250 times stronger than glass. In addition, Super ATV includes the exclusive XR Optic hard coating infused on both sides of the side-by-side windshield. Not only does it embody a scratch resistance beyond a standard hard coating, but it also won't fade or turn yellow from UV chemicals.
As stated above, the Can-Am front windshield is precision cut per this machine application. In other words, it contours perfectly to the car, offering a rattle-free, snug fit. What's more, the unit includes a full-length gasket that seals the windshield. That means nothings getting in that shouldn't be. Plus, the plastics and roll cage won't take on damage from rubbing.
If that wasn't enough, Super ATV includes a flip-up vent along the top of the Commander windshield. That's right, you can keep the breeze flowing when the weather is warm, on the fly. In addition, the vent significantly reduces low-pressure suction, so you won't have to choke on dust.
What's not to want with this Can-Am windshield? It's extremely durable, practical, and offers outstanding protection from the elements or debris. Plus, it's made right here in the USA. Now, who's ready to outfit their ride with quality comfort? Order up!Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Protects against debris and the elements
- Innovative flip-up vent panel lets you control the amount of airflow entering the cab
- Made of 1/4 inch polycarbonate - 250 times stronger than glass and 25 times stronger than acrylic
- Utilizes Super ATV's proprietary XR Optic hard coating for unmatched scratch resistance
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes with preinstalled vents and all required hardware for easy installation
- Can be used with most soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment