- Axles are sold individually.
- Does NOT work with models that include Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS).
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-18 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015-16 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-21 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-20 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2020-21 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
- 2020-21 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
Who doesn't perk right up after integrating a whopping six-inch lift kit to their ripping rig? You may not have anticipated the lack of stability that happens to your axles once that lift is completed. Unfortunately, your stock option can't handle the stress, which results in binding, every rider's worst nightmare. How about getting equipped with a SxS hard part that can handle the way you get things done? One assembly that's sure to meet the mark is the Super ATV 6 Inch Lift Kit Axle for a Ranger XP 1000.
These aftermarket UTV axles are straight-up built for battle with just the right amount of flex and articulation to get you through the tough stuff. Super ATV designed the units with larger shafts with maximized CVs to provide the ultimate durability and strength to your driveline. It's formed from propriety-treated steel with a high tolerance to temperature and friction, significantly extending the performance life. This Ranger 1000 axle is twice as rigid as OEM, and Super ATV is so sure of it, they've backed this sucker with an 18-month warranty.Features:
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel
- Twice as strong as stock
- A massive increase in shaft size
- Proprietary heat treatment
- Operates at 40°+ CV angles
- Maximized CV size for strength and durability
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov