- Axles are sold individually.
- The front axle works with stock A-arms or a 3” lift combined with SuperATV forward A-arms. It does NOT work with a 3” lift combined with stock A-arms.
Applicability: 2016-20 Yamaha YXZ1000R and YXZ1000R SS
So, you got yourself in another bind we see. Sucks right? There is nothing worse than having the potential to rip like there's no tomorrow and being sidelined because your axle couldn't cope with the stress. News flash friends, Side By Side Stuff has a fix that will have you taking your breaking-bad to a whole new level of extreme, without the binds. Feast your faces on this YXZ 1000R Rhino Brand 2.0 Stock Length Axle by Super ATV.
We could sit here and tell you all about the chromoly steel shaft and the fact that it is CAD drawn with a proprietary heat-treatment. But, let's be real, you don't care about all that tech talk. You want to know what makes this offroad axle so much better than the one you've got. The truth is, it's more durable. It's got a much larger shaft size, operates at 40-degrees plus angles, and is a bold 100-percent stronger than stock. Super ATV proves time and time again that they aren't messing around with weakness, they go so far as to field these side by side axles by pushing them beyond their breaking point. If you want to ride without the bind, get outfitted today.Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Operates at 40°+ CV angles
- Increased shaft size
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Receives a proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
- Backed by an industry-leading 18-month warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov