- Axles are sold individually.
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS).
- Front axles replace OEM part numbers 44200-HL3-A02, 44200-HL3-A41, 44250-HL3-601, 44300-HL3-A02, 44300-HL3-A41, and 44350-HL3-601.
- Rear axle replaces OEM part numbers 42250-HL3-A41, 42350-HL3-A41, and 42220-HL3-A01.
Applicability: 2014-21 Honda Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700 4
Your Honda Pioneer 700 is a reliable machine that is great for trail riding or getting the work done around the house. But, with only around 10-11 inches of ground clearance there is a big chance that you will get caught up on the rocks, sticks or other debris along the way. One way to avoid damage is to add a lift kit or larger tires to your machine. By adding a lift or aggressive tires you are putting stress on your OEM axles that will cause premature damage or even breakage. Side By Side Stuff offers you the Super ATV Rhino Brand Axles that will add both strength and durability to your axles.
The Rhino Brand Axles are unmatched by the competition. Engineered to have longer shafts and CV's these axles can with hold the pressure and stress of both the high-powered motors and aggressive tires. Being able to run at a 40% larger angle than your OEM axles the Rhino Brand has a great strength-to-weight ratio. Constructed of a heavy-duty 4340 chromoly steel, which is one of the industry's strongest materials you will be getting not only strength and longevity but also a reliable product that is made to last. With an easy installation you will be able to be back to the trails and riding with confidence!Features:
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Marine grade grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov