NOTE: Used when you already have the High Lifter Outlaw Clutch Kit.
Applicability: 2002-07 Polaris Sportsman 700 and Sportsman 800 EFI
Did you get all decked out with an ATV Outlaw Clutch Kit only to realize you want more? Maybe you've decided you want to build your machine into a mudslinging beast. In that case, you're going to need to revamp your driveline assembly to meet your offroad demands. High Lifter has made it convenient and easy to increase the power behind your clutching system with the Sportsman 700 Outlaw Clutch Kit Upgrade.
The aftermarket side-by-side clutch upgrade turns the standard Outlaw clutch kit into an Outlaw Super-Duty Clutch Kit. You will continue to have fewer belt variations, overheating, and premature wear, but you're going to get more to add to it. With this mudding-inspired Polaris clutch upgrade, you can expect improved low- and mid-range acceleration. You're also going to see rapid improvements in throttle response and backshifting. If you want to be the top dog pit runner, you're going to need aftermarket grit to get it done. Shop Polaris Sports 800 EFI clutch kits today for a better ride experience tomorrow.Features:
- Upgrades your High Lifter Outlaw Clutch Kit to the High Lifter Outlaw Super Duty Extreme Clutch Kit
- Spring upgrade
- Up to 28" tires only
- Up to 6,000 ft. elevation only
- A minimum of stock motor/exhaust required
- Makes better use of available low-end torque
- Improves shift characteristics
- Makes up for the power loss and slow response of adding oversized tires
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduce belt slippage, overheating and wear