NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
Whether you're a get down and dirty mudder or work your tail end off farmer, having a reliable driveline is crucial to your cause. Here's the deal with UTV drive belts. They range in durability, flexibility, and longevity. If you're just driving Miss Daisy through the fields or even doing some minor hauling, your OEM belt will be just fine. However, if you put 100-percent into your work ethic or playtime, the factory part will not do. You need something with more grit and more muscle. Like this Ranger XP 900 High Performance Plus Drive Belt by Moose.
Let's nip that whole ideal that a drive belt is just a drive belt, in the bud. This could not be further from accurate. Even just looking at the modules, you can clearly see a difference between cog design. Those cog patterns are what control the flexibility capacity the UTV drive belt can offer. Without adequate flex, you are left with a shredded or quickly worn belt. On top of those patters, the elements used to form the part must be able to withstand intense levels of friction and heat. This offroad drive belt is composed of high-temperature compounds that are loaded with aramid fiber. Let's ditch the tech talk and give it to you straight, the drivetrain assembly has improved heat stability, which increases performance life. It's a better belt that will provide you with better results. The end, get your order on!Features:
- Engineered for 800cc and larger engines
- Made with specially-formulated high-temperature Neoprene® with the highest level of aramid fiber loading available
- Design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for the ultimate in flexibility and longer belt life
- Gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability
- Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds with quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
- Provides greater secondary acceleration at high rpm
- Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
- Increased horsepower capacity
- Tested and proven to be reliable at well over 12000 rpm
- Runs cooler than most
- Made in the U.S.A.