Applicability: Polaris ACE (See options above)
Here at Side By Side Stuff we know keeping your Polaris ACE running as good as new is a necessity. There are a ton of parts that coincide with creating a quality ride but one of the most overlooked components is the drive belt. This Trinity Stage 5 Extreme Drive Belt is designed to provide premium performance for many rides to come. Your OEM belt is far less durable and can become worn down over time from the friction of your clutches. With this aftermarket drive belt, you’ll be spending less time replacing and more time doing what you love.
The high tensile cord construction and DUMAX top cog compound are designed to retain cord rigidity and create a stronger adhesive between one another. The stable cord construction base allows the belt to flex and cool the running temperatures. A cog design with above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance are necessary for today’s high horsepower motors and high-torque clutches. The DUMAX compound goes above and beyond to provide all three with efficiency. It’s time to upgrade to a drive belt that’s built to outlast and outperform the rest. Pick up this Trinity Stage 5 Extreme Drive Belt available here at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Superior to OEM and Trinity's standard belt compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)