NOTE: This kit includes roller weights.
Applicability: 2006-08 Arctic Cat 650
The High Lifter Outlaw Clutch Kit brings a whole new meaning to performance restoration. See, you may be thinking because your bike is a bit aged, it's time for a trade-in. However, with systems like this ATV clutch kit, you'll be riding like you were when you first rolled off the dealership. This unit is engineered for several scenarios on multiple terrain conditions. If you travel diversely with a broad spectrum of activities, this is the kit for you.
The quad clutch assembly functions at peak performance up to 6,000 feet of elevation with up to 28-inch tires. This four-wheeler driveline part will work in conjunction with a minimum of a stock motor and exhaust. What you get once it's integrated is less frequent belt failures and clutch overheating with increased low-end torque efficiency, throttle response, and power restoration. If you want more, this is the way to get it. Shop with confidence when you make your purchase at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Up to 28" tires only
- Up to 6,000 ft. elevation only
- A minimum of stock motor/exhaust required
- Makes better use of available low-end torque
- Improves shift characteristics
- Makes up for the power loss and slow response of adding oversized tires
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduce belt slippage, overheating and wear