- 2011-17 models require the Clutch Compression Tool (p/n: CCT510) which is available above.
- 2011-13 models need #0830-219 and 2014-15 models need #0830-218 Internal Clutch Cover Gasket from a dealer along with 2-3 quarts of Arctic Cat motor oil.
Applicability: 2009-14 Arctic Cat Prowler 1000 XTZ and 2015-17 Arctic Cat Prowler 1000 XT
Have you added larger tires to your Arctic Cat Prowler 1000 XTZ? Whether you're riding down the trail for fun or working around the house, this machine is a tough UTV but adding larger tires lets you go in even more areas. Unfortunately, when adding larger tires, you often notice a lack of throttle response and power loss. That's where the High Lifter Outlaw Clutch Kit comes in handy.
This clutch kit is designed for use of up to 3,000 ft riding elevation and up to 28" tires. If you meet those requirements, then this might be just what you need to take your side by side to the next level. The clutch kit won't only improve throttle response and make up for that power loss, but it will help make use of all the low-end torque that has been wasted. A crisper shift response and overall faster response will have all your friends wondering just what you did to beef up your machine. The clutch kit can also help reduce overheating, belt slippage and wear and tear.
- Up to 28" tires only
- Up to 3,000 ft. elevation only
- A minimum of stock motor/exhaust required
- Makes better use of available low-end torque
- Improves shift characteristics
- Makes up for power loss and slow response time by larger tires
- Reduce belt slippage, overheating and wear
- Great for trail riding, occasional mud and sand riding, plowing and hauling
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $3.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!
View 2009-10 Prowler 1000 XTZ Installation Instructions