Applicability: 2013-15 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 and Wildcat 4
Does your Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 seem to be running a little sluggish? Perhaps you've noticed a difference in your performance after adding larger tires on your side by side. No worries, we can help you with the High Lifter Outlaw Clutch Kit. This kit can help bring some of that power back, giving your machine that extra boost it needs.
Designed to work with up to 28" tires and a riding elevation of 3,000 ft., you can use this clutch kit for the Wildcat 1000 or Wildcat 4 that meet these requirements. When adding larger tires, which we know many do, you'll notice a slower response time, power loss and loss of torque. This clutch kit will give you crisper throttle response, utilize low-end torque better and reduce response time. Also, you'll have a reduction of belt slippage, overheating and wear.Features
- Up to 28" tires only
- Up to 6,000 ft. elevation only
- A minimum of stock motor/exhaust required
- Makes better use of available low-end torque
- Improves shift characteristics
- Makes up for power loss and slow response time by larger tires
- Reduce belt slippage, overheating and wear
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $4.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!