NOTE: The kits contain only the springs.
Applicability: 2006-15 Can Am Outlander 500 / Outlander 650 / Outlander 800
Your bike needs to grip and rip when tackling large boulders or coming down the homestretch during a race. Otherwise, you'll end up eating the winner's dust. Adding aggressive treads to your machine can be very beneficial and detrimental to available power, even if necessary. So if you're ready to upgrade your rig and get your Can-Am back to beast status, check out the High Lifter Outlander Outlaw Clutch Springs! Here are some of the advantages you will reap from having this badass aftermarket ATV accessory installed on your four-wheeler.
Many riders have concerns when modifying essential components, such as the quad clutching system, but how can you say no when the gains outweigh the downfalls? A minimum of a stock motor and exhaust is all that is necessary to complete this upgrade. Harmonious with up to 28-inch tires and up to 6000ft elevation, the possibilities are endless! Additionally, your four-wheeler will experience reduced belt slippage, overheating, and wear. So, don't settle for less than the best when shopping on SidebySideStuff.com!Features
- Up to 28" tires only
- Up to 6,000 ft. elevation only
- A minimum of stock motor/exhaust required
- Makes better use of available low-end torque
- Improves shift characteristics
- Makes up for power loss and slow response time by larger tires
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduce belt slippage, overheating and wear