NOTE: This kit contains only the springs.
Applicability: 1997-03 Honda Foreman 400 and 1998-04 Honda Foreman 450
Who's ready to take their ride experience to the next level. Maybe you just need to re-establish your powertrain assembly. In either case, the Foreman 400 Outlaw Clutch Springs by High Lifter is an excellent way to get the job done. This unit is ideal for all rider types. Those that get their thrills on the trail or use their bike for hard labor. We know you only want the best for your four-wheeler so let's make sure this Honda part is the right one.
High Lifter has been in the biz for years, making high-quality components to increase your ride experience. They crafted this ATV clutch spring system to improve low- and mid-range acceleration in all ride scenarios. That includes mudding, trailing, plowing, or even hauling. Ultimately, the Foreman 450 hard part kit increases torque, providing a crisper throttle response and shifting characteristics. This system is ideal for Honda's with stock-size tires that run up to 3,000 feet of elevation. What better way to restore your vehicle? Shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features
- Up to 28" tires only
- Up to 6,000 ft. elevation only
- A minimum of stock motor/exhaust required
- Makes better use of available low-end torque
- Improves shift characteristics
- Makes up for power loss and slow response time by larger tires
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduce belt slippage, overheating and wear