- HLCKH500FM contains only the springs and the clutch cover gasket.
- HLCKH500FM-1 contains only the springs and a tube of silicone.
Applicability: 2005-16 Honda Foreman 500
Peak performance is crucial to your cause, whether thrillseeking on the trails or tackling tough chores on the farm. One thing is for sure, OEM powertrain components are not always up for the challenge when it comes to transferring power when the going gets tough. Don't worry. Side By Side Stuff has you covered with our selection of Honda performance hard parts. One system we suggest is the Foreman 500 Outlaw Clutch Springs by our friends at High Lifter.
What we love about this ATV clutching system is the all-around use capability. What we mean by that is, High Lifter crafted this component to increase low- and mid-range acceleration in most ride scenarios. It's ideal for enthusiasts who take to the trails, haul, tow, plow, or even like to have a go at the mud here and there. Another great aspect is the improved torque efficiency. With more torque comes a crisper throttle response and better shifting characteristics. We don't know about you, but this kind of performance upgrade is something we can get behind. For more options, be sure to browse Honda parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features
- Up to 28" tires only
- Up to 6,000 ft. elevation only
- A minimum of stock motor/exhaust required
- Makes better use of available low-end torque
- Improves shift characteristics
- Makes up for power loss and slow response time by larger tires
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduce belt slippage, overheating and wear