NOTE: This kit contains only the springs and the clutch cover gasket.
Applicability: 1995-00 Honda Fourtrax 300
A Fourtrax 300 High Lifter Outlaw Clutch Kit will change the way you ride altogether. This aftermarket powertrain assembly offers improved performance all across the board. Your seasoned bike gets restored to a like-new clutching performance, so you can continue to tackle tough chores or offroad terrains. The ATV hard part system is for all-around use, from hauling to plowing and trailing to mudding. Why don't we take a closer look at what this assembly has to offer?
The Fourtrax 300 clutching kit is a premium upgrade that offers improved low-and mid-range acceleration in nearly any ride scenario. This system transfers transfer power up to 3,000 feet of elevation with stock-sized tires. It's going to increase torque which ultimately improves shifting characteristics and throttle response. Plus, you'll have fewer belt variations and less overheating with less machine wear. Just because your quad has a few years on her doesn't mean it's time for a trade-in. Restore your four-wheeler with quality Honda parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff instead.Features
- Up to 28" tires only
- Up to 6,000 ft. elevation only
- A minimum of stock motor/exhaust required
- Makes better use of available low-end torque
- Improves shift characteristics
- Makes up for power loss and slow response time by larger tires
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduce belt slippage, overheating and wear