NOTE: The additional tool PCP-8 (which is available above) is required for installation.
Applicability: 2017 Polaris Ranger XP 1000
Owning a Polaris Ranger XP 1000, you like to take things to the extreme while riding the trails. From rigid rocky ways to mucky mud holes, extreme terrains call for massive tires. However, adding larger tires than you machine is used to can take a toll on your torque. You need something that will keep your machine running at its stock throttle response while running bigger tires. Let's take a look at some of the sweet features this High Lifter Outlaw Clutch Kit has to offer.
As mentioned previously, larger tires are great, but they can make you machines stock clutch suffer from slow response. That’s why this clutch kit is equipped with all the essentials to provide better low-end and mid-range acceleration with ease. Designed to work with 27"-28" tires and the ability to enforce a quicker backshift and provide a smooth throttle response. From their immense reduction against belt slip and clutch temperature to the ability to run at up to 3,000 ft. of elevation, this clutch kit is a great all-around use kit that will get you where you need to go. Show those trails what your machine is made of with this awesome aftermarket clutch kit installed on your machine today!Features:
- Designed for 27" - 28" tires only
- Designed for up to 3,000 ft. elevation
- Better low end and mid-range acceleration
- Makes up for the power loss and slow response of adding over sized tires
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduces belt slip and clutch heat
- Best all around use kit
- Great for trail riding, occasional mud and sand riding, plowing and hauling