NOTE: This kit requires a primary clutch puller and clutch compression tool (which are available above) for installation.
Applicability: 2016-17 Polaris Sportsman 570 WITH EBS
The fact of the matter is, if you are using your quad for anything other than "day-to-day" use, you can bet your OEM driveline parts are not going to last long. If you use your bike for trail riding or even hauling around the farm, you will need an upgrade in the clutching department. Otherwise, you'll be forking out cash constantly to replace your shredded drive belt. A system that piqued our interest is the Sportsman 570 Outlaw Clutch Kit by High Lifter.
What we love about this kit is that it is a unit that functions in various ride scenarios, be it hauling, plowing, towing, trailing, mudding, or even playing in the sand. The improvements across the board increase performance efficiency like crazy from the throttle and back shifting response or even better use of low- and mid-range acceleration. Once the ATV clutch kit is installed, you'll also experience less belt shredding, overheating, and machine wear while restoring any power loss due to oversized tires. If you need the power, come get it! Purchase your Polaris clutch kit from SideBySideStuff.com.Features
- Up to 27" - 28" tires only
- Up to 3,000 ft. elevation only
- All around use kit
- Great for trail riding, occasional mud and sand riding, plowing and hauling
- Improves low and mid-range acceleration
- Makes up for power loss and slow response time by larger tires
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduces belt slip and clutch heat