- 2011-17 models require the Clutch Compression Tool (p/n: CCT510) which is available above.
- 2011-13 models need #0830-219 and 2014-15 models need #0830-218 Internal Clutch Cover Gasket from a dealer along with 2-3 quarts of Arctic Cat motor oil.
Applicability: 2009-14 Arctic Cat Prowler 1000 XTZ and 2015-17 Arctic Cat Prowler 1000 XT
Adding 29.5" tires or smaller to your Arctic Cat Prowler? If so, you're probably going to notice a loss of power, slower response time and a decline of shift characteristics. While your passengers might not notice, we're sure that you're going to notice and that's why SideBySideStuff.com has the perfect solution for you with the High Lifter Outlaw Super Duty Extreme Clutch Kit for your Prowler 1000 XTZ.
Designed to work with riding at a 6,000 ft. elevation or lower, you can be sure that this will work for most applications. The clutch kit system will improve your low and mid-range acceleration, giving you a little more get up and go. Improved shift characteristics, faster response and power loss correction are all great features that you'll notice with this upgrade. Not to mention, you'll have reduced belt slippage, overheating and wear.Features
- Up to 28" - 29.5" tires only
- Up to 6,000 ft. elevation only
- A minimum of stock motor/exhaust required
- Improves low and mid-range acceleration
- Improves shift characteristics
- Makes up for power loss and slow response time by larger tires
- Reduce belt slippage, overheating and wear
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $3.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! Click to view 2009-10 Prowler 1000 XTZ Installation Instructions