- Does not fit High Lifter Edition.
- Kits may vary slightly from the pictures above depending on model / year.
Applicability: 2015-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and 2015 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000
Did you put some larger tires on your Polaris RZR XP 1000? Are you having to replace your torque belt since you put you bigger tires on? Your replacing the belt due to it overheating since you put those bigger tires on most likely. The High Lifter Outlaw Super Duty Extreme clutch Kit is designed to reduce that.
When adding the clutch kit, it will improve your side x side's low-range and mid-range acceleration and make up the power loss you experienced due to larger tires. Larger tires also lead to slower response time too. No worries, this will help improve this also. The kit is designed to be used when the riding elevation is 3,000 or less and up to 34" tires. Check out the other great features and features below.Features
- Up to 34" tires only
- Up to 3,000 ft. elevation only
- A minimum of stock motor/exhaust required
- Improves low and mid-range acceleration
- Improves shift characteristics
- Makes up for power loss and slow response time by larger tires
- Reduce belt slippage, overheating and wear
- 2016 and 2017-20 models require a primary clutch puller and clutch compression tool which can all be purchased above in the "Installation Tool Kit"