- Does not fit High Lifter Edition.
- Kits may vary slightly from the pictures above depending on model / year.
- 2016-21 models require a primary clutch puller and clutch compression tool (which is available above) for installation.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP 4 1000
After upgrading your rig with all the bells and whistles, you begin to notice that the belt has been slipping. Of course, any avid rider knows this isn't always a red flag, but it can be worrisome. But, fear not; by purchasing our RZR XP 1000 Outlaw Super Duty Extreme Clutch Kit by High Lifter, your buggy will be back on the trails, better than ever!
Upgrading UTV clutch systems can help make up for the power loss and slow response time caused by large tires or other mods. In addition, replacing key elements will lead to a quicker backshift, resulting in a crisper throttle response that everyone enjoys. Among the fact that it can decrease clutch heat, it'll also leave the car with better low-end power and torque. Just remember the next time you're blasting through a turn and hit the gas that you want your engine to snap right up so that it's pulling hard right away. So let's get your ride completed by upgrading your side-by-side clutch with one of these kits today.Features
- Up to 3,000 ft. elevation only
- A minimum of stock motor/exhaust required
- Improves low and mid-range acceleration
- Improves shift characteristics
- Makes up for power loss and slow response time by larger tires
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduce belt slippage, overheating and wear