- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- Does not fit RZR XP Turbo, High Lifter or Desert Edition models.
- The optional backlash tool is not intended or recommended to be used with an impact wrench.
Polaris RZR XP 1000
If you like to go driving in unexplored areas, including muddy, swampy terrain, then you might want to invest in a snorkel kit. We offer the High Lifter Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit for your Polaris RZR XP 1000.
The snorkel kit is designed to provide dry, clean air to your UTV's engine and other parts when there's a chance of finding yourself in rather deep water and mud. While a snorkel kit is intended only as an additional margin of protection when accidentally finding yourself in water deeper then the OE manufacturer's air intakes will allow, you'll find that this small investment can oftentimes save you a lot of money and time in repairs. What makes this snorkel kit better than some others on the market? It comes with differential bellows, which allow the differential to breath without having to run long vent lines that are easily plugged with mud.Features
Optional Backlash Tool:
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- High heat silicon hose for critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
Removing or tightening the snorkel gear tube can be difficult, so High Lifter created the backlash tool to help you properly do this! Manufactured of plane carbon steel with 5 dowel pins for easy insertion, this tool will become your best friend when dealing with snorkels. High Lifter designed this to help you properly remove or tighten the snorkel gear tube when replacing or upgrading the front snorkel shaft and snorkel gear in the main gear case. You can also use it to check the backlash on the snorkel gear in Polaris transmissions. So, get yours here today! All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov