- Does NOT fit Defender Cab or Max models.
- Springs will vary by model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2016-20 Can Am Defender HD8 and Defender HD10
Does your Can Am Defender feel like you’re riding a boat swaying from side to side? Don’t get sea sick when you’re on land because your suspension is loose. The High Lifter Front and Rear Lift Springs can stiffen your suspension making your ride easier to bear for your stomach. A stiffer ride means that you are no longer at sea so you can focus on the task at hand instead of whether you’re going to get sick.
When your UTV sways side to side it can cause an unbalance making you roll. The lift springs help prevent roll when the suspension is stiffened, making a safer ride for you. These can provide 100 lbs. of capacity for the front and additional 100 lbs. for the rear allowing you to increase your load or to just to support your normal load better. Depending on the modification and some makes and models the lift springs can make a small height change.Features:
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Set of 4
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov