- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2008-13 Polaris RZR 800
From the looks of you being on this page, you're experiencing some sag action, or your OEM springs have thrown in the towel. The factory shock absorber assembly is not intended for frequent riding, hauling, mudding, and many other activities. More for driving Miss Daisy here and there through the fields. Don't you worry, offroad enthusiasts, Side By Side can help with our selection of High Lifter Front and Rear Lift Springs for the RZR 800.
Having a set of quality ATV suspension springs is crucial in cushioning the shocks while adding rigidity to the quad's suspension. That's what this kit entails as far as benefits. High Lifter engineered the units with increased durability that will far exceed the performance life of a traditional OEM spring. The aftermarket four-wheeler spring is ideal for those who run slower speeds, have oversized tires, or haul heavy. What's great is the 100 additional pounds of capacity you get with the swap. Are you ready to do what you do without bottoming out? Shop Polaris suspension parts and lift kits at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Set of 4
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov